KAYSO INC is always looking for talented, hard working people to join the team.
Be sure to check back frequently as opportunities change daily.
Accountant (South El Monte, CA)
- Prepare, examine, and analyze company’s financial statements and accounting records for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with applicable laws and standards.
- Assist with timely and compliant tax preparation and payment.
Audit account books and systems periodically for effciency and compliance with accepted accounting procedures.
- Maintain and examine business documents and government records for accuracy and compliance.
- Organize and maintain other financial records including month end accounts, bank reconciliation, and internal control of KAYSO INTERNATIONAL INC’s assets.
- Assess financial operations to suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profitability.
- Forecast cash flow positions, financial statement, and budget.
Analyze financial data including all accounts to assist in business planning and budget preparation.
- Prepare periodic reports to the management about company finances.
- Analyze financial information as required by the management including financial strength of potential new business opportunities.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems for efficiency, compliance and making use of current computer technology.
- Survey company operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend solutions to business and financial problems.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Business Economics, or other closely related business majors.
- Deep understanding of GAAP and financial analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytic skills.
- Highly motivated team player with ability to handle multi-tasks within deadline.
Apply to Kayso International Inc., 2019 Santa Anita Ave, South El Monte, CA, 91733